| Saturday, November 04, 2006, 3:30 AM |
I am updating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so yah, I've been busy with some REALLY mind-bending stuff (i.e. Sims)... that's why I haven't been blogging. ARGGH and my holidays haven't started yet!! The school FORCED us to go for an extra week-and-half of classes at GUN-POINT. Bah! Anyway, the sec one UG was quite fun. I'm gonna miss Gabriel!! Also, there were no Cadet InspeKtors in sight!! Can you believe it wah this is crazy I was so happy lah hahahaha crazy lah heh heh heh.. HEH HEH HEH! Eh, don't look at me like I'm mental okay. I'm just reaaaallly happy. The parent-teacher conference also went way, way, way, WAY better than expected. Surprisingly, Ms. Chan hardly talked bad about me! Okay, Ms. Chan, next year I promise to buy you a better Teacher's day present. While walking to my classroom: Me: Okay, I brief you first. Mum: .. Me: Yah, so my teacher is gonna say about my latecoming, that I've improved and also my marks.. but she's gonna talk about my maths also.. DON'T BE SHOCKED AH.. and she's also gonna say that my overall got pulled down by my first semester.. blahblahblahblah Mum: Can you just let your teacher explain?! Me: I am just trying to prepare you! Mum: -rolls eyes- Heh heh. I have lots of things to look forward to: Church camp Buffet with parents Buffet with Church pals Church anniversary Oh wait!! Church-ies and I have to sing during anniversary!! Two times somemore!!! Nooooooooooo....!!! We haven't even practised yet!! HOLY CRAP!!!!1111 I shall play Sims to soothe my nerves, goodbye people. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|